LENOVO, Chinese tech company giant, has unveiled a host of products designed for “Intelligent Transformation” at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019 in United States.
CES, held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, is considered the worldwide launching pad for innovation, owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).On January 8 (U.S.) time, Lenovo announced what the company dubbed “a new group of intelligent devices” covering its various products portfolio.
They were designed “to transform and improve the way people live, work, and play,” the multinational firm said in a news release sent to SDN — Science and Digital News.
For its new set of devices, Lenovo tapped the power of smart technology, via Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) for its latest innovations aimed at unlocking human potential, empowering users to break boundaries and enhancing connectedness.
They are “built for Intelligent Transformation, the idea of people improving their lives through the use of transformative technology — for play, work, or in the home.”
CES 2019, says its website, has attracted over 182,000 local and foreign attendees (including more than 6,000 members of the media), 4,400 plus exhibiting companies, and 1,000 speakers.
Here are the products the company announced at CES at the opening of the January 8-11 event, to show how intelligence is fueling the future of humanity.
- Consumer PCs – Yoga S940, Yoga A940, Yoga C730 (15” refresh with OLED)
- Commercial PCs – X1 Carbon 7th Gen, X1 Yoga 4th
- Gaming PCs – Legion Y740 (15″), Legion Y740 (17″), Legion Y540 (15″)
- Visuals – Legion Y27gq Monitor, Legion Y44w Monitor, ThinkVision P44w
- Smart Devices – Smart Tab P10, Smart Tab M10, Smart Clock
- Accessories – Commuter Backpack, Lenovo Pro Stereo USB Headset, Lenovo VOIP 360 Camera Speaker, Lenovo Powered USB-C Hub, Lenovo 700 Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker, Lenovo Legion M500 RGB Gaming Mouse, Lenovo Legion K500 RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Lenovo Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset, Lenovo Legion H500 Pro 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset, ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2, Yoga Mouse with Laser Presenter
- Data Center – ThinkSystem Virtual and ThinkAgile
- Mobile – Moto Z3 + mods, Moto G6 family, Moto E, Motorola 1
All images by Lenovo.
Lenovo is US$45-billion Fortune Global company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure that create the best user experience. (EKU)