Customers Are VIP through OPPO Service App
CHINESE global smart device brand OPPO continues to raise the bar in technology innovation side by side with a pioneering customer care.
OPPO has rapidly become a pioneer in customer services, offering innovative and industry-leading customer care.
While the brand continuously innovates in technology, it also cares deeply for its users, constantly updating its customer service to satisfy users in the rapid evolving tech space.
OPPO realizes the importance of the long-term customer journey and is well aware that providing outstanding customer service is crucial in creating loyal customers — in short, OPPO treats every customer like a VIP (very important person).
As a customer-centric brand, OPPO has launched a diverse range of customer care solutions, including the 1-Hour Flash Fix Program that allows users to get their devices assessed and serviced all in just 1 hour, and an International Warranty Service that allows users access to repairs and services at official OPPO service centers even when they’re away from their home country.
In addition, to better meet the growing demand in customer services in the future, the brand has also rolled out the OPPO Service app, enabling users to check repair prices, find nearby service centers, keep track of their repairs, chat with consultants, and more.
The app is a convenient way for users to access OPPO’s services, and allows easy access to information and assistance through the following:
OPPO Service App features:
1. Book a repair — Customers can easily book appointments to schedule when they want to have their units serviced. This gives them priority passes when they bring their units to the service center, as customers who book their repair appointments have a dedicated priority VIP lane.
2. Find a service center — This feature provides users with a list of official OPPO Service centers, without enabling the use of GPS location services, to ensure privacy and security.
3. Check warranty status — By simply inputting a verification code, customers can easily check if their units are still under warranty. It also requires the IMEI number of the phone that can be found on its settings app.
4. Track repair status — Once a unit is booked for repairs, every step of the process is recorded and users can check on the status through the app — from the moment the service center receives the unit, and until the repairs have been completed.
5. Diagnose unit – This built-in feature is capable of diagnosing the unit to determine if there are hardware malfunctions that need to be addressed.
6. Check spare parts price — To give customers an idea of how much they might have to shell out (should their units be out of warranty), the app also displays a price list of spare parts that are commonly being replaced.
The OPPO Service app also allows customers access to real-time chat with an OPPO Service representative, making it easier and more efficient for any questions and concerns to be addressed.
Through their customer-oriented service efforts, OPPO offers unmatched customer care services to its users in Southeast Asia, effectively seeing to their diverse needs and problems in today’s increasingly interconnected world.
To learn more about the OPPO Service app, visit any of the OPPO service centers and concept stores nationwide or check the official website at www.oppo.com/ph or the Facebook page at OPPO Philippines to see the list of OPPO service centers near you. (OPPO Philippines)
Logo of OPPO courtesy of Twitter.
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since launching its first smartphone – “Smiley Face” — in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology, Today, OPPO provides customers with a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series, ColorOS operating system, as well as internet services such as OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 40 countries and regions, with 6 research institutes and 4 R&D centers worldwide and an international design center in London, OPPO’s more than 40,000 employees are dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.