ON October 25 this year, OPPO Philippines unveiled and made available in the country is premium offerings of its Reno2 series smartphones.
By EDD K. USMAN
Twitter: @edd1819, Instagram: @bluestar0910, Facebook: SDN — Science, Digital & Current Affair
(SDN) — ONLINE shoppers who are looking for a smartphone on a discount have offers from OPPO.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has joined the biggest 11.11 (November 11) online shopping extravaganza that’s presently creating a frenzy on cyberspace.
Shopee and Lazada, two of the big e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia are offering a multiple varieties of products. It seems whatever a customer needs they have it in their stockpiles of goods. Needless to say, a huge stocks of various brands electronics and home appliances — in short, smartphones and other gadgets.
Here’s a hint from the Chinese tech company, OPPO:
- OPPO is offering up to 25 percent off on its selected smartphones and a host of others on the annual 11.11 Online Shopping Festival that ends midnight today. So, hurry up!
- OPPO offers irresistible treats to everyone on the biggest 11.11 Online Shopping Sale withup to 25% discount on select OPPO smartphones with freebies, collectible vouchers, and free shipping!
- Score up to 19% discount on the 11.11 Lazada Sale for OPPO A3s, A5s, F11, and F11 Promodels and more freebies that awaits.
- Now is your chance to grab your favorite OPPO A3s, A5s, and F11 smartphones with up to 25% discount and more on 11.11 Shopee Sale this November 11.
- OPPO A5 2020 is now available on OPPO online stores, the latest of the upgraded A Series 2020, that retails at Php10,990 with 12MP Quad Camera set up and 5,000 mAh Ultra Battery.
It can be recalled that the smartphone maker/vendor has launched in the Philippines on October 25 its latest offerings of Reno2 Series phones which it said ” ushers in the age of videos with cutting-edge smartphone videography features poised to change the smartphone industry game.
In the country, OPPO is seen as one of the fastest growing companies and seeks to maintain its foothold in the industry through the introduction of tech-advanced smartphones as it expands its footprint in the premium category represented by the Reno series. It portrays the Reno2 series as a “phoneography powerhouse.”
For its prices, Reno2 retails at Php28,990 while the Reno2 F is at Php19,990. Customers can already find them in all stores nationwide and through all e-commerce partners starting on October 25.
The company built the Reno2 series as “the next-generation creative tool for aspiring content creators in a highly digital and mobile society.”
Among its premium traits include a 48MP Quad camera that is capable of 20x digital zoom. It comes with features such as Ultra Steady Video, Ultra Dark Mode, Ultra Wide Angle on video and Bokeh Effect on video which is the first of its kind in the industry, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage that promises smoother user experience., the company said.
From a scant staff of just five persons, OPPO Philippines is now teeming with over 7,000 employees. (SDN/OPPO)