How to keep immersive experience uninterrupted
MANILA — Whether you love playing first-person shooters or the more recent multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video games, there are times when you want to have a little more from your gaming experience.
And so, just like any other gamer, you have probably dreamed of building your own gaming computer suited to your needs and can make for a more immersive, high definition experience of that video games’ virtual world.
One of the best things about building your own gaming rig is that it is an educational experience. At the end of the process, you will find yourself knowledgeable about every single part of a gaming computer, critical to its performance. You will also know the various price of each part you will need to build it and find out which brand is the most affordable and has the best quality. When you have decided on which parts to buy, you can make a gaming PC that can have graphics similar or better than gaming consoles at a lower or similar price.
The gaming experience that these computers provide you can exceed your expectations. With the right parts and the right budget, you can play high-quality video games in 4K without frame rates dropping, motherboard overheating, or the game crashing.
What do you need to build a gaming computer?
When you search online for what a gaming computer looks like, you will find that most gaming PCs have some form of LED RGB lighting with huge fans to keep the system cool, crucial for longevity and performance. But at the end of the day, those two items alone do not make it a gaming PC.
It essentially boils down to graphics and processing power. But even then, the line between a regular computer and a gaming computer is somewhat blurry. To complete your first build, you are going to need some supplies.
Here is a list of the components you will need to put together your own gaming PC.
- Motherboard. All components attach to this vital part. It has its own operating system, called a BIOS, that facilitates communication. It also handles all your USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connections.
- CPU. Also called a processor, this is the engine of your PC. You will end up with either an Intel or AMD processor.
- GPU. There are two types, integrated and discrete, and most gaming computers have discrete GPUs since it is more powerful.
- RAM. Random-access memory helps your system access data faster than it can retrieve information from your main storage disk. Low RAM will lead to low frame rates and poor performance since it is not fast enough to retrieve all the data.
- Storage. Having large storage capacities for your gaming PC is essential since most high-quality games occupy around 40-50gb.
- Cooling. This will keep your system from overheating. While most CPUs come with their own basic fans and cooling setups, you may want to invest in a more efficient and quieter cooling system.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply. This is an essential component that often gets overlooked. This part will come in handy whenever sudden power outages come to disrupt your game’s progress and leave you with starting all over again.For Vertiv, a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for your gaming PC might be the one thing that saves hours of unsaved progress from certain peril. It keeps your computer on during a power outage allowing you to keep playing or ample time to save the game then shut down – think of it as a backup generator.Aside from protecting your PC from power surges, UPS can also provide your gaming rig protection and longevity from the possible damages it can get from sudden outages. So, if you plan trying streaming or simply want uninterrupted immersive gaming experience, go get yourself a UPS.At Vertiv, we have always been dedicated to innovating solutions for people who want uninterrupted power supplies. Our full-range Leibert UPS, which are future-proof, eco-friendly, and highly efficient, aims to help computers, especially for gamers like you, improve uptime, bearing in mind specific requirements your gaming computer needs to play games effortlessly.Vertiv also brings together cutting-edge solutions to ensure uninterrupted operations, optimal performance, and scalability of data centers, communication networks, and other critical IT facilities. To learn more about how Vertiv supports the continuity of today’s vital e-learning and other business applications, visit Vertiv.com. (/)