The Bangsamoro region is composed of the provinces of Basilan, Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi, and the cities of Cotabato, Lamitan, and Marawi, as well as the Special Geographic Area (SGA) made up of 63 barangays or villages in North Cotabato that opted to be under BARMM jurisdiction. North Cotabato itself is not part of the region.
As a new political entity (NPE), the BARMM was established through the Bangsamoro Organic Law (BOL) to implement the 2014 Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro (CAB).
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐎 𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
- May 31, 2022 (No. 1-180): bit.ly/39SmKzr
- June 01, 2022 (No. 181-360): bit.ly/3NCdFJE
- June 02, 2022 (No. 361-540): bit.ly/3LPpNWy
- June 03, 2022 (No. 541-720): bit.ly/3MT4mFC
- June 06, 2022 (No. 721-900): bit.ly/3wHPfcm
- June 07, 2022 (No. 901-1080): bit.ly/3LOyQXI
- June 16, 2022 (No. 1-175): bit.ly/3N5l0C1
- June 17, 2022 (No. 176-350): bit.ly/3wRqxF3
- June 20, 2022 (No. 351-525): bit.ly/3abUR5F
- June 21, 2022 (No. 526-700): bit.ly/3PL4IQr
- June 22, 2022 (No. 701-875): bit.ly/3wPlHJC
- June 23, 2022 (No. 875-1050): bit.ly/3PC7KWW
- June 24, 2022 (No. 1051-1200): bit.ly/3LMrLH5
- 1. PRC ID
- 2. Xerox copy of PRC ID
- 3. 3 sets PDS
- 4. 3 sets of lesson plan
- 5. Demonstration Materials
- 6. Ballpen
As the BARMM was established in 2019, Minister Iqbal assured the implementation of reforms in the Bangsamoro region, as he noted that because of the war in Mindanao many children of combatants of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) were not able to go to school.
He added the Bangsamoro education ministry is on a mission to produce competent graduates coupled with high moral upbringing. (/)
Featured image is BARMM Education Minister Mohagher M. Iqbal.