– New Articles for August Issue of "KIZUNA," Official E-magazine of Japanese Government –
TOKYO, Sept. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Government of Japan publishes new articles every month in an official e-magazine, "KIZUNA." This month’s articles feature climate change action, introducing advanced technologies and forest-conservation efforts toward achieving decarbonization. New articles published in late August are outlined below.
– Hydrogen Power Generation for a Zero-Carbon World With hydrogen one of the keys to achieving decarbonization, Japan’s technology is leading the future of hydrogen power generation.
– Carbon-Negative Concrete: A Game Changer for a Sustainable Future An innovative type of carbon dioxide-absorbing concrete is Japan’s carbon-recycling technology that could accelerate decarbonization.
– Burning Garbage, but Reducing Greenhouse Gases Japan’s technology that changes garbage into clean energy is now helping to drive decarbonization transition in Asia.
– Harmony Between Forests and Communities Echoes in Tanzania Yamaha Corporation’s challenge is to protect "musical sounds" by making a virtuous cycle of industrial progress and conservation of nature.
Kizuna means the enduring bonds between people — close relationships forged through mutual trust and support. The kizuna cultivated among countries of the world has the power to deepen cooperation for a better future. By reporting on a wide variety of topics concerning Japan, "KIZUNA" hopes that this publication will provide opportunities for Japan and the rest of the world to connect and build strong kizuna.