ARE you a fan of MapleStory, which has a mobile version since July 2018?
MapleStory is a side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), which received more than five million downloads only two weeks after it was launched globally.MapleStory Mobile (M) has just been massively updated that included a Halloween event.
Below is a news release sent from the United States to SDN — Scitech and Digital News by Wonacott Communications, LLC.
LOS ANGELES — MapleStory M, the free-to-play side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online mobile game for iOS and Android, has received a content update as well as a new Halloween event, Ghoulbuster. The content update includes an increased level cap, new regions, quests, skills, user interface (UI) improvements, and more.
This major content updates include:
- Level cap increase from 150 to 200
- Three new worlds
○ Mu Lung Garden: One of the seven Ossyrian regions that encompasses the towns of Mu Lung and Herb Town.
○ Temple of Time: This is where the past, present, and future all exist within.
○ Gate to the Future: Another area of Temple of Time, where dystopian future versions of Henesys, Ereve, and Perion await.
- “Hyper” Skill for all classes in combat starting at level 140
- “Hell” mode in Nett’s Pyramid for level 140 and above including new rewards
○ Cursed Guardian Medal
○ Cursed Nett’s Badge
- “Chaos” mode for Zakum Expedition and “Hard” mode for Horntail Expedition with various rewards such as
○ Chaos Zakum Helmet
○ Crystal Ventus Badge for Zakum
○ Dea Sidus Earring
○ Silver Blossom Ring
- Lord Pirate – A pirate ship themed party dungeon where players level 70 and higher can enter to defeat “Angry Lord Pirate” and receive the Lord Pirate mustache/hat
- Improved balancing for all classes
- UI improvements and bug fixes
In addition to content updates, the new Ghoulbuster Halloween in-game event runs from Oct. 25 to Nov. 8. During the event period, players can earn event coins by hunting unique new Halloween monsters such as Meso Phantoms, Halloween Pumpkins, and Pumpkin Zombies. Players will be able to exchange coins for special items in Event Coin shop. (Wonacott)