- Check out the numbers of event for fans to enjoy, while various events to keep ITU valuation to be revealed progressively
LOS ANGELES, May 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games, recently announced the completion of the global blockchain ecosystem for its dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: Still Alive with the integration of the MARBLEX Wallet DEX Service integration. Following the launch, the game is launching a series of special events throughout the month of May.
- Red Diamond Giveaway Event (May 3 – May 23): As a special event for long-time global A3 players and ITU, MBX ecosystem supporters, users can obtain a total of 200 Red Diamonds throughout the servers as follows:
- 50 Red Diamonds are given when the Combat Power reaches 3M.
- 50 Red Diamonds are given when the Combat Power reaches 5M.
- 100 Red Diamonds are given when the Combat Power reaches 7M.
- INETRIUM Airdrop Giveaway (May 20 – June 3): Users can obtain additional ITU upon completion of simple missions given by Gleam. Users with the top 100 mission scores will acquire 50 ITU, while users reaching above 160 entries will be eligible to be randomly selected to win 5 ITU. To participate, users need to download the A3 game app and link to the MARBLEX Wallet.
Moreover, the players are urged to check out the additional event to allow ITU to keep its valuation. The players can join the INETRIUM Buyback & Burn Event, where they can swap their ITU for a higher rate of MBXL. The details can be found here.
The recent introduction of the MARBLEX Wallet DEX Service feature to A3: Still Alive allows players to convert Inetrion Ore, an in-game currency, into INETRIUM, MBXL, and MBX, as well as convert to the public currency for real life transactions.
To obtain Inetrion Ore, players will need to visit the Inetrion Dungeon (Tiers 1-3) and use Radienne’s Protection to defeat the Inetrion Monster. After collecting more than 200,000 Ore and linking the MARBLEX Wallet with the INETRIUM Refinery, players can convert the Ore into INETRIUM based on the day’s exchange fee, with a percentage of currency used for conversion. Through the MARBLEX Wallet DEX Service, INETRIUM can then be used to buy and sell MBXL and can be converted to MBX to make live transactions to purchase KLAY.
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: Still Alive is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via the A3: Still Alive website.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com