The annual awards program recognises Nintex Partners for helping organisations accelerate digital transformation and drive business outcomes with the Nintex Process Platform
MELBOURNE, Australia, Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced the regional finalists of the 2022 Nintex Partner Awards across six categories in AMER, APAC and EMEA.
The annual awards program recognizes Nintex Partners for helping organizations accelerate digital transformation and drive business outcomes with the Nintex Process Platform.
- To learn more about the Nintex Partner Awards visit: https://www.nintex.com/partner-awards/
Nintex Partner Awards recognise channel partners that drive high-impact results and continuous process improvements for public and private sector organisations across every industry and geographic region by leveraging Nintex’s powerful and easy-to-use process management and automation software. Each Nintex Partner Award finalist was selected based on measurable business results during Nintex’s fiscal year 2022, extending from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
"Our customers benefit from the expertise and support of Nintex Partners to deliver and implement successful digital workplace solutions with the Nintex Process Platform," said Joe Peterson, Nintex Vice President Channel Sales and Strategy. "It is an honour to recognise our top-performing partners for their impact helping public and private sector organisations to go digital faster with Nintex."
2022 Nintex Partner Award finalists by category and region include:
Business Excellence – bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new organisations:
- AMER: Carahsoft Technology Corp; DocPoint Solutions; Protiviti, Inc.
- EMEA: Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd; Taqniyat; Sure Global Technology
- APAC: CDS Solutions; CMG Consulting; Myriad Technologies
Customer Success – supporting long-term adoption and success of the Nintex Process Platform:
- AMER: BOOST Strategy Partners; Quantum Rhino; Ricoh
- EMEA: Basico P/S FA; Point:Taken; Data One GmbH
- APAC: Data Interactive; PT Mastersystem Infotama; Alrighty Labs
Business Acceleration – strong expansion of automation subscriptions year-over-year:
- AMER: ImageTech Systems, LLC; BankRPA; BOOST Strategy Partners
- EMEA: Synergi Information Technology; Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd; SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
- APAC: Cumulus International Co., Ltd.; Insight Enterprise Australia P/L; Hitachi Solutions, Ltd
Regional Spotlight – regional market impact and momentum with customers:
- AMER: InnoVelocity; Peak Consulting; Pacific BPA
- EMEA: S A Partners; Data One GmbH; Taqniyat
- APAC: ACW Solutions; VenTek International; Ricoh Australia
Business Transformation – top customer entries to the 2022 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards
- AMER: Elantis
- EMEA: SakalGB
- APAC: rapidMation
Nintex Workflow Cloud Upgrades – for driving generational upgrades to Nintex Workflow Cloud
- AMER: ImageTech Systems, LLC
- EMEA: IOZ AG
- APAC: PlanB Consulting
Regional winners for each category will be announced on Tuesday, 27 September PT. Learn more about the Nintex Partner Network by visiting https://partner.nintex.com/.
cell: +64 21 154 7114
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organisations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Photo – https://scitechanddigital.news/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/nintex-announces-2022-nintex-partner-award-finalists-2.jpg
Logo – https://scitechanddigital.news/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/nintex-announces-2022-nintex-partner-award-finalists.jpg