SINGAPORE, Aug. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, and Lifeform, a pioneer of decentralized digital identity solutions, today jointly launched Season 5 of Cryptopedia, OKX’s learn-to-earn crypto education platform, along with a USD300,000 prize pool in Lifeform Tokens (LFT) for users participating in the season.
Over 11,000 winners who have completed five online ‘OKX quests’ – DEX, NFT, DeFi, Discover and Lifeform – using OKX Wallet during Cryptopedia Season 5 from August 3, 2023 at 04:00 (UTC) to August 17, 2023 at 04:00 (UTC) will be selected to share in the prize pool. The quests encourage users to use and learn about the wide range of DApps available on the OKX Wallet. Rewards will be distributed as below:
- First Prize: USD2,000 in LFT to one winner
- Second Prize: USD500 in LFT to 20 winners
- Third Prize: USD25 in LFT each to 11,520 winners
How to participate in Cryptopedia Season Five:
- Download the OKX App and toggle to Wallet at the top of the page
- Create a wallet or import an existing one. Then, click the Discover tab at the bottom and navigate to Cryptopedia: Learn to Earn
- Tap Season 5 Lifeform to access the interactive page, and choose the DApp you want to interact with
- After completing the quest, wait 10 minutes and then click Verify
Cryptopedia Season Five ‘OKX Quests’
- DEX: Complete a transaction with an amount greater than USD10 through the OKX DEX. The transaction should be completed on one of the following networks: Ethereum, BNB Chain, OKTC, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, Conflux, or Fantom
- NFT: Complete an NFT transaction through the OKX NFT Market. Transaction should be completed on one of the Ethereum, BNB Chain, OKTC, Arbitrum One, Optimism, or Polygon networks
- DeFi: Make a purchase of more than USD10 through the OKX DeFi platform. The transaction should be made via the Ethereum, BNB Chain, OKTC, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, Conflux, or Fantom networks
- Discover: Complete any on-chain interaction through OKX Discover (for instance, a trade on Uniswap). Interaction should be made on one of the Ethereum, BNB Chain, OKTC, Arbitrum One, Optimism, Polygon, or Fantom networks
- Lifeform: Visit the Lifeform website via Season 5 of Cryptopedia and correctly answer a selection of questions
Terms & Conditions apply and can be found here.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
- OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 50 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet Includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, ‘written down’ seed phrases
- DEX: A cross-chain decentralized exchange which aggregates nearly 200 other DEXs, with 200,000+ coins on more than 10 blockchains available.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on 80 protocols across 15 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world’s top brands and athletes, including: English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology to replace existing centralized systems.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
The information displayed is strictly for education and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.