MapleStory Mobile, the side-scrolling adventure mobile game for iOS and Android, has introduced new class, Cygnus Knights, on Sept. 12.
The new class consists of 5 main characters from the original MapleStory who fight to protect Empress Cygnus and defeat the Black Mage to bring justice to the Maple world.
The five new jobs include:
● Dawn Warrior: A double handed sword-wielding warrior who draws power from the sun and moon during combat.
● Night Walker: A thief that uses claws as his weapon with the ability to summon an illusion of himself that fights enemies alongside him.
● Thunder Breaker: A knuckle-equipped pirate with the unique ability to link multiple skills in conjunction for faster use.
● Blaze Wizard: A staff-wielding wizard who can use Orbital Flame in conjunction with the directional pad, which can cast his skill in the desired direction.
● Wind Archer: A bow-wielding warrior who can attack enemies continuously by using it’s trifling wind skill.
MapleStory M will also host two new events from now until October 9th, 2018, to help new, returning and active players.
Maplers who level up any new characters from Cygnus Knights during the Cygnus Knights Growth Support Event will receive special rewards including the Cygnus Knights chair and mount.
In addition, players who create a new account with any character reaching Level 3 through 75 will level up by 3 levels during the Burning Level Up Event.
The latest update also includes the new continent Ereve as well as the Maple Tree Festival System. Based on the number of characters created in the Maple Tree World, the new system gives an additional rank and effect when players level up their characters.
A guild specific dungeon, the Immortal Guild Dungeon has also been added. The new dungeon will allow guild members to earn points and compete in rankings by defeating the immortal boss Papulatus.
Earned points will be redeemable in the Guild Shop and Guild Donation. (Wonacott Communications, LLC)