Frame Arms Girl casts join MOE; Nexon secures rights for Pokelabo
SEOUL – Nov. 16, 2018 – Beginning today, fans of Frame Arms Girl, the beloved anime series from Kotobukiya Corporation, can play as Suits in Master of Eternity (MOE), the mobile action strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from Nexon Korea Corporation, subsidiary of Nexon Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games.
Both new and veteran players can join an eccentric cast of Pixies and interact with characters from the series in an epic battle to control the galaxy. The Master of Eternity x Frame Arms Girl crossover event begins today for iOS and Android.
Frame Arms Girl is the widely-popular spin-off series from Frame Arms, following “FA Girl” who is equipped with various armor and weapon parts for battle.
This unprecedented crossover event boasts FA Girl joining the adorable yet fierce Master of Eternity to suit up in powerful mechas to defend the galaxy. The mayhem kicks off today and extends throughout the year, with several new events, including:
1. FA Girl Acquisition Events – Participate in exclusive event draws for several of the well-known FA Girl characters, each releasing at a different time up until Tuesday, Dec. 13. Suits will be available as follows:
- Nov. 15 ~ Dec. 13 – Gourai
- Nov. 18 ~ Dec. 13 – Stylet
- Nov. 21 ~ Dec. 13 – Baselard
- Nov. 24 ~ Dec. 13 – Jinrai
2. Recognizable FA Girl Weapons – Experience the awesome power of the weapons from the series, available in parts in Lucky Boxes;
3. Collaboration Asgard Clearance Sale – Collect special keys to clear normal and daily missions;
4. Rare Gift Opportunities – Earn special gifts throughout the duration of the collaboration, such as 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 or 4,000 gems for acquiring one, two, three, or four collaboration suits, respectively;
5. Achievement Events – Join in on the action for the Master of Eternity x FA Girl Collaboration Mission Integrated Clear Achievement Event, with point breakdown prizes including:
- 3,000 – 3 AP Tickets and 3 Enhanced Tickets
- 5,000 – 5 AP Tickets and 3 Enhanced Tickets
- 7,000 – 7 AP Tickets and 8 Mini Minis
Nexon gets global publishing rights for Pokelabo, Square Enix-developed SINoAlice
SEOUL – Nexon will bring Snow White, Cinderella, The Nutcracker, The Three Little Pigs, Wonderland’s Alice and more to life with SINoALICE, the dark fantasy role-playing game (RPG) codeveloped by Square Enix and Pokelabo; and published for iPhone and Android by NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The company announced today that Nexon reached a deal with Pokelabo that includes exclusive rights to globally distribute SINoALICE on mobile devices.
SINoALICE is a chilling retelling of classic fairy tale within an unsettling dark fantasy world inspired by the game’s creative director, Yoko Taro (NieR: Automata). The game follows several popular fairy tale heroes as they work together to navigate perilous lands, battle menacing enemies and solve mind-bending puzzles to resurrect the storytellers that created them. (Nexon/Wonacott Communications)