Enderun sets Tourism, Hospitality Tech Summit and Expo, Nov. 23-24
Enderun Colleges will hold what it dubbed the Tourism and Hospitality Tech Summit and Expo 2018 from November 23 to 24 at the SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
The event will examine recent trends and technologies which are shaping the future of the industry. The Summit aims to equip delegates with the know-how to transform the way they attract and engage with customers, run their businesses and distinguish themselves from the competition.
It will explore topics ranging from digital tools, analytics and intelligence through artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain in hospitality, mobile technologies, digital payments, and where Big Data meets IoT.
Also to be tackled are data privacy and security compliance, ever important to deal with today’s threats.
The panelists and speakers for the conference include:
- Philippine Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat
- Enderun Colleges Director of Digital Transformation Colin Christie
- Shore Suite CEO and Founder Alistair Israel
- Bliimo Technologies, Inc. Founder and CEO Ronn Esguerra
- Tourism Holdings (Australia) and Hotel Link Solutions Director and Country Manager John Paul Maclang
- I AM Cardboard PH Inc. Chief Immersion Officer Ibrahim Bernardo
- Appsolutely, Inc. Chief Operating Officer Paolo Bediones
- Assystematics Data Privacy Professional and Management Consultant and CEO Amado A. Malacaman, Jr.
- Cognitv Technologies Founder Joey Gurango
- Hilton Manila General Manager Simon McGrath
- CTBUH, Palafox Associates and Palafox Architecture Group, Inc. Fellow, Country
Leader, Principal Architect-Urban Planner, President Felino A. Palafox, Jr.
- Google (YouTube) Sales Manager Samuel Jeanblanc
- Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.) CMO/VP for Marketing Chris Mangera
- GrabFood Philippines Inc. Country Head EJ dela Vega
- Enterprise Voice and Managed IT PLDT Enterprise AVP and Category Head Fay
The event is in partnership with CNN Philippines, Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, BusinessWorld, Inquirer Interactive, Philippine Primer, TraveLife Magazine, GRID Magazine, WhenInManila.com, and TheFortCity.com. (Enderun Colleges)